“Cold”

Went for evening meal
Long wait for food
Cold when arrived
Not very appetising
Would not go again and it was not even busy
Worked out expensive for what is was

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had heard great things about this place but it was far from great. My medium steak sandwich was bloody and the lack lusture waiter did take it back. The kids pizza looked like something from Iceland and our chips never arrived even when we asked for them twice. I would never choose to return.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Been to this pub before snd went with s group of 10 friends having just been to go ape up the road. Unfortunately the menu has changed and has gone down an American route which was ok some different items got my stomach going unfortunately that's what was happening when I left as well. The food came out and looked appetising but it really wasn't the potato waffles that replaced my burger buns were that warm the cheese wouldn't even melt and the chicken burgers didn't look like they had touched a cooker they were filled with water and cold and uneatable and nobody even came up to ask if everything was ok with our meals or I would have said, other than making a scene which I didn't want to do we decided it best to just leave.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Conveniently located on the wrecclesham road I stopped in here for an early dinner one day. Fantastic steaks and excellent value. It's clearly aimed at more of the family crowd but you can easily find a quiet spot as it's not small.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

went in the other day for lunch got a warm welcome nothing to much trouble and did not feel akward being on my own and the food was very reasonable with a lot of special deals on for lunch time