“The Elm Tree”

The Elm Tree
Ranked #67 of 131 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Good beer good food good company results in a good pub. They have a darts team plus a football that's doing well

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Arrived at 7.30 pm on a Saturday evening to be told they had stopped serving food! What is the point of their website! No hint of an apology, don't go near this place if you are hungry!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We popped in to The Elm Tree for a bite to eat on Saturday afternoon, and what a pleasant afternoon we had. We arrived at about 12.15 to a friendly welcome, and after a good look over the varied menu and specials board we both decided to try a burger. What a good decision that was! After no time at all our food arrived, and what a great choice we'd made. Our homemade beef burgers arrived brimming with salad, (rather than the usual limp lettuce leaf and slice of tomato) aside what seemed like a mountain of chunky chips. I have a 'healthy appetite' shall we say, and my meal certainly filled me up more than enough! It was tasty as well as plentiful, and I'd say a 'must try' for burger connoisseurs like myself. From the other meals I saw being served most appetites would be satisfied here though, and there are plenty of other options besides burgers

Aside from the food, this pub has a lovely beer garden with a play area for children as well as a covered patio area with several tables. Whilst we were there we saw everyone from age 18 to 80, including families, couples and groups of friends come and go and all seemed to be enjoying themselves. I only wished I lived a bit closer, as I think most people would enjoy having The Elm Tree as their local.