“Lovely day out”
Review of Farnham Maltings

Farnham Maltings
Ranked #8 of 24 things to do in Farnham
More attraction details
Owner description: Farnham Maltings is a creative organisation that works with artists and communities to encourage most people to make, see and enjoy the best art possible.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Been coming here for years and love it here - great café, lovely lovely people and always excellent things going on. I especially love the monthly market and always find fabulous things to buy - all in all - a great place!

2  Thank JoanneDFaulkner

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I moved to Farnham three years go and discovered the Maltings' Market shortly after I arrived. It is held on the first Saturday of every month and I make a point of going. There are hundreds of stalls and they sell all kinds of things. I have got to know some of the stall traders and enjoy my monthly catch up with them. It is a very varied market and I often buy food, clothes and even the odd antique, but there are stalls selling something for everyone. I was surprised by the old review on here saying it was the same each month because I have never found that, so I felt I should write and correct that. It is only £1 to get into the main building and it is worth it, just to have a good wander. If you are in Farnham on the first Saturday of any month, don't miss this!

1  Thank Farnhamwanderer883
Reviewed 7 June 2014

On the First Saturday of each month Farnham Maltings is the host location for a Market
inside and outdoors where all manner of old and very old household Items can be found ,
Old books ,tools , Furniture and the very new produce by local people ,
Plants and other Gardening items can be bound a good few hours needed to see it all
Facilities are Excellent and includes a lift for whellchair users . There is a very Good
CAFE and BAR.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Their's cinema, arts and Crafts shop's, café, amongst other things, a Well spend afternoon, sitting outside and njoying a late afternoon lunch, then a film.

1  Thank eddybrooks
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have seen both well known and up and coming acts here. The monthly markets are also worth visiting. Parking can be a problem.

2  Thank Fiona P