“An excellent B&B right in the heart of town for a comfortable stay.”
Review of 1 Park Row B&B

1 Park Row B&B
Ranked #7 of 22 Farnham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My partner & I paid Farnham a visit. My partner had been from Farnham originally and had not visited for a while and he chose 1 Park Row for us to stay at. I am so glad he did as it was well worth it. We had arrived earlier than expected for check in and the B&B owners where very welcoming and flexible as we asked if we could drop our luggage as we had to rush straight back out to a pre booked appointment.

Upon seeing our room, I was immediately delighted with our clean, cosy, spacious and well equipped double room with a sizeable ensuite bathroom.
This place had a home from home feeling and l looked forward to coming back later.

After a nice, comfortable and relaxing evening, a good night’s sleep and a plentiful breakfast included in the morning , we checked out and again asked if we could leave our luggage behind as we went off for a long walk.

Both Steve & Julie the owners were highly accommodating, warm and friendly with a laid back but professional attitude. This B&B is value for money and is also right in the centre of the town in reach of all shops, local amenities, a good pub on its doorstep with nice food and a big park right next door for a walk.

I would highly recommend this place to stay to singles or couples for a short stay or for longer stays.

Thank you both once again Steve & Julie for a lovely stay and we will definitely come back again.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend this place to stay to singles or couples for a short stay or for longer sta...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngelLondon

Reviewed 8 January 2012

My wife and I visit Farnham often to visit my daughter and usually stay at one of the local hotels. For our latest visit early this January, my daughter suggested we try 1 Park Row and I am very glad we did. We stayed two nights an excellent ensuite room on the top floor which was very clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and not too firm, unlike some we have slept in at other local hotels. We were made to feel welcomed from the moment we arrived to the time we departed. We had a really relaxing time during our stay and will most certainly try to go back there next time we visit the town.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I booked a room for a wedding 4 months in advance and got an email (no phone call) confirming that due to 'online problems' they had double booked my room. They said the system had been playing up for weeks and yet only sent an email late in the day, leaving no time at all to book anywhere reasonable. They left a cursory p.s to let me know that they had refunded my deposit..! Didn't even have courtesy to call with bad news.
Don't waste your time!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank misterniven
Reviewed 30 January 2011

I stayed here for a week whilst attending a course at Espa. Room 5 on the top floor has a nice large ensuite with a bath and was very comfortable.

Steve and Julie who run the B&B made me feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. For breakfast you can just help yourself to whatever you fancy. There is a Waitrose just over the road and they were more than happy for me to heat up food in the microwave to eat in the evening.

This is a much nicer alternative than staying in a soulless chain hotel and great value at £50 per night and I would particularly recommend itto women travelling on their own.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Claire2306
Reviewed 30 December 2010

I have stayed at 1 Park Row on numerous occassions over the last few years for busin ess meetings in the area.
I can highly recommend the efficency, cleanliness and the warm welcome each time I stayed. As a single business woman Park Row suits me down to the ground, providing me with a smart and convenient place to stay without the anonominity of larger hotels - Steve is always welcoming and goes the extra mile.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank blueskieskenya
Reviewed 9 December 2010

spent nearly 4 weeks at 1 Pk Row. Lovely environment and very friendly hosts. A home away from home. The view from my room was absolutely inspiring. Farnham is a charming Surrey town and Park Row adds to the charm.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2010

We had a lovely time in Farnham and are Steve thankfull for his advice on where to go. The room was good and had a nice view on the gardens of little old soldiers homes. The bed was comfy and the shower warm. As we like the full english breakfast we went to have that in town so we cannot really comment on the breakfast at park row but it looked ok to us. A good room in a nice house bang in the middle of town and for a verry good price what else could we sich for, may be a private parking space but we found one very close so not an issue. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farnham
Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel
Frensham Pond Hotel
Aviator Hotel
Aviator Hotel
#1 of 7 in Farnborough

Been to 1 Park Row B&B? Share your experiences!