We took my mother here for a meal: bless her, everyone else was really pleased with their meal but mum. Lots had been left off her meal and she was very disappointed. To be fair to the staff, they swiftly deducted it from the bill and gave mum a free coffee as an apology which definatly made her feel better!
The real ale was mostly good except one pint of very cloudy London pride... I was told it was because it was a new barrel, hm, if they say so; though in my experience its usually the end of it that makes a ropey pint! I didn't stay but have been shown the rooms, they are very reasonably priced and nicely finished. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it as an alternative to a central farnham stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you stay at the hotel, or just call in for a meal, we can assure you of a varied menu of freshly prepared home-made food, conplemented with a selection of award-winning Fuller's ales or a glass of fine wine.There are 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have Sky Sports, satillite TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, free parking and free Wifi.Weddings, functions, meetings. conferences and private receptions all catered for.Situated close to Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot and Guildford a warm welcome awaits for both the business and leisure traveller.we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Princess Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royal Hotel Farnham
- The Princess Royal Farnham, Surrey