We had tickets to the Farnborough Airshow and at the last minute decided to stay overnight the night before so we could arrive early and enjoy the whole day without being stuck in a traffic jam. Found this hotel/ pub on trip advisor and booked and am really glad we did. The rooms are comfortable but bets of all they have air conditioning - on a night when the temperature only dropped to around 18C this was a real bonus. Staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable and rooms and bathrooms were clean. We will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you stay at the hotel, or just call in for a meal, we can assure you of a varied menu of freshly prepared home-made food, conplemented with a selection of award-winning Fuller's ales or a glass of fine wine.There are 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have Sky Sports, satillite TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, free parking and free Wifi.Weddings, functions, meetings. conferences and private receptions all catered for.Situated close to Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot and Guildford a warm welcome awaits for both the business and leisure traveller.we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Princess Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royal Hotel Farnham
- The Princess Royal Farnham, Surrey