I was looking for a last minute room and saw this place next to the A31. I thought it would be a bit like Travelodge but it turned out to be much better for little more. I paid £50 for a lovely double room and breakfast. The room was very well equipped with everything you could need. The next morning the manager upgraded the continental breakfast to a full english "because its Christmas" which will give you some idea of the friendly style of the place. Despite being next to the A31 the rooms were well sound proofed and I had one of the best night sleeps in a hotel for a long time. The rooms are in a separate building next to the pub which is nicely done out and where you can have a good evening meal and drinks. Would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you stay at the hotel, or just call in for a meal, we can assure you of a varied menu of freshly prepared home-made food, conplemented with a selection of award-winning Fuller's ales or a glass of fine wine.There are 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have Sky Sports, satillite TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, free parking and free Wifi.Weddings, functions, meetings. conferences and private receptions all catered for.Situated close to Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot and Guildford a warm welcome awaits for both the business and leisure traveller.we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Princess Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royal Hotel Farnham
- The Princess Royal Farnham, Surrey