“Excellent meal and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #73 of 126 Restaurants in Farnham
Price range: US$61 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
UK
“Excellent meal and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Thursday evening and the restaurant was busy - I was a little concerned over timing etc. given the previous reviews. But I needn't have worried. The service was swift and friendly. Our meals, various starters then lasagne, risotto & chicken arrived hot and well presented. Enjoyed by all in our party. Would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014

Farnham, United Kingdom
“Calzone poor / Rissotto good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Early evening Sunday, had to send back my calzone as it was only luke warm, chef could have seen that from the appearance, it was put in the oven for longer but had lost its consistency by then. i then had to request more cutlery. my wifes risotto was good. Unacceptable noise whilst the staff rearranged tables upstairs when we had coffee. An hour £43 worse off, will take a while to get me back there.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank serviceplease33
Farnham, England, United Kingdom
“Mothers' Day Dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat at this restaurant for Mothers' Day, but we left wishing we hadn't. Their where four of us in total, and yet it was an hour and a half before we received our first courses, and even then there was a gap of 15 minutes between the first two dishes and the last two dishes where served. We where all quite hungry after not eating much all day so I, and another diner, ordered the V.I.P pizza size. I just had a Margarita (which was almost £9), but when It was served, half of it had been cut off, and the rest was burnt. I wouldn't even pay £3 for what I received. We then had desert, and I ordered Profiteroles which where £6, but when it arrived, it was a plate of just two small profiteroles covered in whipped cream and cheap chocolate sauce. It was certainly not something you'd expect to get in a restaurant like this.
I have dined at this restaurant many times before, but in the past year I have definitely noticed a decline, and this latest visit really has put me off. Next time I will go to the considerably better Cafe Piccolo just down the road.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jack M
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went here for lunch. Service was friendly and excellent and there was not much wait for the food. Food was excellent, can not fault it

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lois K
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad service, cold food, no apologies from staff!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We went as a group of six, firstly 3 out of the party arrived to find the table we had been booked on was for a 4 with 2 extra chairs added no room to eat. the second group of 3 arrived and were left ignored and waiting for 10 mins to be told where table was! Staff looked like they hated being there all but 1 waitress very grumpy and not friendly. We ordered drinks which took ages then most of what we ordered wasn't available! when it did come it was cold. Which we pointed out but got ignored the plates were cold too. All in all a very bad experience no service whatsoever. A bad meal can be saved by good service!! someone should tell them that!! We eat out quite often BUT WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN! AND WE WILL TELL OUR FRIENDS NOT TO EITHER!!

• Visited February 2014