Open today: Closed

Beautiful Eternity ring

Reviewed 17 October 2016
Lindy2202
Farnham, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Julie helped me design an engagement ring and was brilliant start to finish and I cannot thank her enough. With very little understanding and guidance from me she was incredibly knowledgeable and patient and was able to guide me towards a design that I - and my now fiancé love. She was more than willing to take an existing family ring and tastefully incorporate it into the new design to create a modern and beautiful ring. Julie kept me updated throughout the entire process and also was more than happy to resize the ring when I got it wrong initially. I can't recommend Julie highly enough!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Julie freely gave guidance, instruction and confidence in designing and producing my fiancé’s engagement and wedding set. This was a challenging brief, not available 'off-the-shelf', and with a tight schedule.

Julie involved us throughout the entire process from face-to-face consultation at our South London offices, to the final delivery and after-care. This reinforced confidence and trust. This was especially so when Julie patiently went through the challenging metallurgical engineering during the CAD design phase, then tested the concept with wax prototypes, before updating us on workshop progress, as well as ethically sourcing the diamonds and precious stones.

Julie provides a full end-to-end professional service especially when confidence in the actual process of designing, crafting and ethical sourcing is so important to someone so new to this field endeavouring towards 'the perfect ring' of choice.

Dan & Kate (2016).

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We were initially attracted to the shop by the unusual items in her window. Julie offered a very personal and professional service and she clearly sought to find out exactly what I wanted . Her initial designs reflected exactly what we had discussed with her. The end result was beautiful, unusual and very personal. I would recommend her work to anyone.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I found Julie through the Web and via my fiancé's family who live in Farnham. I am so glad I did as being a complete novice I didn't know what to expect. Julie made the process extremely simple and was brilliantly efficient. We created a purple sapphire and diamond engagement ring which once completed was amazing quality. The ring was finished very quickly as well and I cannot fault the service. From the initial consultation, updates from Lucy (the shop manager) to the collection of the ring, everything went so smoothy.

I was extremely happy with the service and to have a one of a kind ring it was by far the best decision I made. I proposed to my girlfriend Caroline at Arundel Castle and her response to the ring was beyond what I had hoped for. She absolutely loves it and cannot stop staring at the ring.

Thank you Julie for making this engagement all the more special with the perfect ring. We will definitely be coming back for potential wedding bands and will certainly tell our friends and family about your amazing work.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The end product is just amazing, far better and more beautiful that I could ever have found "off the shelf" from a normal jewelers. Julie was a delight to work with and came up with a design that suited my wife's taste and budget, and using ethically sourced stones too!. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

My fiancé and I went to Julie Peel knowing that we wanted to design a wedding band for me but not knowing what we wanted it to look like. Julie showed us various designs and chatted to us about our desires and how they could be incorporated into a ring. As my engagement ring is a different metal (silver) to the wedding band (platinum) that we designed with Julie she suggested we have a spacer ring which meant the weaker metal of the engagement ring would be protected against the stronger metal of the wedding band. When we settled on a design Julie understood it 100% and was able to produce a stunning computer image of the ring, so good it looked like a photo so we really felt we knew what we would end up with. We gave Julie quite a generous budget but our rings came in hugely under budget, it was wonderful, we felt that we got absolutely everything we wanted and more (as last minute we went from half set diamonds to full set) for a lot less money than we were planning to spend! Julie has kept in contact with me throughout the whole process, responding to any questions I had very quickly. We collected my rings a couple of weeks ago and I have to wait now until our wedding in October before I can wear them but I do keep sneaking off to secretly try them on! The diamond band is so stunning, personally I think it is the most beautiful ring in the world, but of course I am bias as my fiancé and I designed it ourselves (with Julie holding our hands every step of the way!)

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Julie designed and produced an amazing and unique engagement ring for me to propose to my Fiancé. She was so great to work with, I would highly recommend. I can't thank Julie enough for helping create such a beautiful ring that will be so special to us forever.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Julie went to great lengths helping a complete novice through the entire process of designing a bespoke engagement ring, and I (and more importantly the recipient) couldn’t be happier with the result!

Everything from the properties of the metals and stones to the ring design and production were expertly explained. I provided Julie with some ideas from which a range of designs were quickly emailed back to me then narrowed down with a few alterations. My requests were all responded to quickly and I felt very confident saying “that one!”

The ring exceeded my expectations, my fiancée loves it (she said yes!), and knowing it was a bespoke design makes it all the more distinctive and individual.

I will certainly return to Julie and would not hesitate in recommending Julie Peel Jewellery to anyone who would like to create something special for someone special – thank you Julie!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I have often wandered past Julie's showroom and workshop and admired her designs and the quality of work. So, when I was looking for that something special for my partners 50th birthday, Julie was my first choice.

Julie and her team are incredibly helpful. From the moment I walked in off the street, without an appointment, I was made very welcome. I was able to view more of her work and outline my ideas. From these Julie produced a range of variations on a style with her suggestions for different types of setting and choice of precious metals.

On meeting Julie for a consultation I had an idea in my mind of some designs and Julie was able to understand clearly and introduce my ideas into a range of computer aided designs giving me a visual image.

Once completed she was able to access a live diamond market and, with access to examples of quality and clarity in the studio, I was able to choose the exact range of diamonds to consider. Julie emailed me a concise report including the design and from that I was able to make a firm decision.

Production was fast and the quality was truly amazing - not only that but Julie produces a small booklet, free of charge, to which you can add pictures and words yourself, which can be presented with the ring to your loved one and simply adds to this bespoke choice,

I will be returning to Julie for future jewellery purchases and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for that special designer piece.

My partner? She was overwhelmed by it ..!!

1  Thank John V
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This little shop in Farnham Main Street was a treasure trove of bespoke jewellery.I asked if a special ring could be designed and made for my partners special birthday. Nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble.
From the designing to the ring in the gift box all went very smoothly....Julie has the patience of a saint to put up with all my questions.
Nothing more I could say but thank you very much......you are a star.

1  Thank Dundee2