“Great pizza !!!!! ”

Borellis Wine Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Borellis Wine Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 140 Restaurants in Farnham
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the center of Farnham in Surrey. Borelli's is a contemporary Wine Bar, Steak Grill & Pizza restaurant set in the beautiful historic Borelli Yard, being one of the best locations in Farnham, near to the central car park. The olive green and white walls, polished wood and tiled floors create a warm and welcoming space at night, while the big windows let in plenty of sunlight during the day. Dining alfresco during the warmer weather in the spacious courtyard is very popular. Borelli's lunch menu offers a wide selection of wraps, baguettes and jacket potatoes and a range of heartier options from £9-95. The a la carte menu offers seriously good chargrilled beef and chicken dishes. Chefs specials menu changes every week. The relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant, great bar scene and music, friendly service and a comprehensive wine list with many wines available by the glass. Saturday nights are very popular with an 80's night and a Comedy Club every month.
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza and service. Didn’t feel overly hungry at the time but like when it arrived I suddenly felt hungry. Looked great and tasted great! Will be back

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, so much choice, food was amazing. Steak was cooked perfect, veggie noodles was like a big bowl of comfort and the garlic prawns were so tasty

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Well...
where do I start? I had heard great things about this establishment, great atmosphere, reasonable prices, friendly staff.
This was a lie. We arrived late to meet some friends who had been there a while to have some drinks, and when we got there, went to order (a large order I may add). They informed us that they had stopped serving drinks which was completely understandable. However they were staying open for a while longer. We sat on the table next to our friends, however within three minutes one of the rudest people I've ever met stormed over to our table like a bull in a China shop and screamed at us to leave in the most aggressive, degrading, pretentious manor, as we hadn't brought drinks. How disgusting. It was highly embarrassing for us, and a real downer on everyone who had been there all evening. Safe to say I shan't be visiting again and will not be recommending it.

1  Thank emily_080642
David Q, Owner at Borellis Wine Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Emily
I understand from my manager you entered our premises at 1-05am with a group of four people on Friday night. Our bar and restaurant had closed as we have a 1am licence which we have to strictly adhere to.
Customers are allowed to finish their drinks and should vacate when they have finished.
You were politely asked to leave by my manager as you quite correctly had not been served.
We are very busy on Friday and Saturday nights which therefore takes our security longer than usual to clear our premises, we cannot allow people to enter our premises after 1am.
Sorry you felt the need to write this review, which is a shame as we are a popular weekend venue that offers a great atmosphere, reasonable prices and friendly staff as you correctly mention.
I would kindly ask you to remove your review and call me so I can hopefully deal with your complaint personally.
Kind regards
David
01252 735254

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We happened across this delightful place in the midst of completing a heritage trail around Farnham with our children during the summer holiday. Three children (aged 7-13) and three adults each enjoyed a tasty, well-cooked jacket potato with generous fillings (the smoked salmon and avocado was particularly good!), accompanied with delicious salads, as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks for less than £9 each including service (which was included in the final bill). The lady who waited on us was immediately welcoming and good-humoured. The whole experience was very pleasant indeed and we'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

It is a nice bar with great selection of draft beers. You dont find many bars in the UK with draught German Pilsner. It was disappointing that the kitchen was closed on a Saturday between 4-6.