We, that is my husband and I, travelled to Grayshott Spa with trepidation as the closer we got the more I kept thinking of size 10 females in their designer leotards! How wrong was I. We arrived to find very welcoming reception staff who booked us in and assisted with our luggage. We were then given a tour of the amenities which we would be using during our 6 day stay.
We had booked the Health Regime and joined 9 others who were to be our allies for the week. We all attended lectures daily given by tutors who where 100% committed to what they were talking about. How refreshing and how educational. Would recommend to anyone, single or couple, to attend. We learnt so much and both lost an amazing amount of weight. WELL DONE GRAYSHOTT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination spas in the UK. Unlike a hotel spa, visits to Grayshott are aimed at improving health and well-being, with therapeutic treatments, healthy spa cuisine and a full programme of fitness and relaxation classes. Renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine, Grayshott is the perfect place to visit for a stay or a day, to de-stress, cleanse, address a particular health problem, recuperate, get fit or simply relax. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Grayshott Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Health Spa Surrey