It it exactly a week since I returned from my 2day stay at Grayshott, and I am so glad that I took up the discounted offer to return in October. I am so looking forward to it. The relaxing, tranquil time I spend there is made all the more lovely by the people that are there to look after my every whim. The food, surroundings, staff and ambience always do wonders to my stress levels. Whilst there may be times when they run out of a certain teabag, or the water pressure is a bit erratic, the overall experience is one of complete bliss. I was told the place was full to almost capacity, yet I always had the pool, jaccuzi, gym and spa all to myself, and only saw throngs of guests at meal times. This has pretty much been the case on all my visits. I have found, in my experience, the management of my booking and stay, and any special requirements, to have been attended to with respect and grace. "Peace on Arrival, Health on Departure" is the motto above the door. How apt that is. If I break down the costs of my stay to an hourly rate, (which I have), this place is value for money. I view my visits at a hardworking, health affirming stay. I leave knowing I have achieved my goal, with a spring in my step and a shiny outlook on life. Where else would I get all these amenities, opportunities and top class food, under one roof? Thank you Grayshott. I am reminded of the saying "You can't please all the people all the time", In my experience you work hard to achieve this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination spas in the UK. Unlike a hotel spa, visits to Grayshott are aimed at improving health and well-being, with therapeutic treatments, healthy spa cuisine and a full programme of fitness and relaxation classes. Renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine, Grayshott is the perfect place to visit for a stay or a day, to de-stress, cleanse, address a particular health problem, recuperate, get fit or simply relax. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grayshott Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Health Spa Surrey