This was a birthday treat but not convinced it was worth the money when comparing with other spa days. The indoor pool is nowhere near the spa facilities which are located up a couple of long corridors! Very pleasant grounds with the advantage of an outdoor pool. Staff very professional but the atmosphere was quite stuffy and I didn't feel relaxed. Enjoyed a lovely pedicure with leg massage but so much nail varnish was applied that it took a week to set by which time it had mostly rubbed off! I wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination spas in the UK. Unlike a hotel spa, visits to Grayshott are aimed at improving health and well-being, with therapeutic treatments, healthy spa cuisine and a full programme of fitness and relaxation classes. Renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine, Grayshott is the perfect place to visit for a stay or a day, to de-stress, cleanse, address a particular health problem, recuperate, get fit or simply relax. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grayshott Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Health Spa Surrey