My partner brought me a spa voucher for Christmas at grayshott. It was for myself and my mum and was an overnight stay with all meals, accommodation, a massage each and use of all facilities. The voucher was valid for 6 months and we booked to go in June. To be honest I was not looking forward in going to a health farm as I am more into staying at hotels with spas and not spas with rooms. I am so pleased my partner booked grayshott, on arriving the entrance to the building and gardens were beautiful. The reception staff were friendly, very welcoming and we had a tour of the entire place by a charming young man ( sorry don't know his name). Our twin room was lovely, spotless and had a view over the outdoor swimming pool. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were clean and we had it all to ourselves. The outdoor pool was heated and the weather was warm, so spent time inside and out. The sauna and steam room were immaculate and the lady provided us with water and towels, she even put the showers on for us so the water was hot (think her name was Helga!!, but not sure). She even went to get my mum some coffee as she doesn't drink tea. Was a bit worried about the food as thought it was going to be lettuce, lettuce and more lettuce. How wrong could I be. We had canapés in the bubbles bar at 6pm along with fruit cocktails. Our 3 course meal in the evening was extremely tasty and the beet root risotto was devine, I even had chocolate cheesecake hmmm. Breakfast in the morning was a wide variety from cereals, ham and cheese and the scrambled egg was the best I have had in a long time. We both had a shoulder, neck and back massage, our therapists were both friendly and gave a very good massage. The rooms were very relaxing with lovely thick towels and beautiful music playing. My mum and I went for a relaxing time and we definitely got that. Thank you grayshott for making our stay perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grayshott is one of the few true destination health spas in the UK, offering an award-winning 7 day health regime to address weight loss and health issues, spa breaks and stays to de-stress and revitalise, and recovery programmes to rest and recuperate. Grayshott is renowned for our highly trained therapists, extensive facilities and delicious spa cuisine. Facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes and 47 acres of gardens and grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Grayshott Medical Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grayshott Hotel Grayshott
- Hall Hotel Grayshott
- Grayshott Medical Spa Surrey