“Relaxation At Its Best”

Grayshott Health Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grayshott
“Relaxation At Its Best”
Reviewed 26 June 2005

I took a 2 night special weekend break at grayshott, expecting to be "short-changed" because it was a "special". How wrong I was! I went with a girl friend and we booked a room on the ground floor. Reasonable size, well furnished and beautifully clean with a lovely bathroom, overlooking the superb lawns. The service was excellent. The food, I could not quibble with at all and believe me, I am a fussy eater but do love my food. It was excellent. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to forget about the evening reception. We played bridge in a convivial atmosphere with two other ladies; took long walls in the lovely surroundings; the treatments were surblime and the swimming pool a treat. I would stay there again any time. (as would my friend). If any criticism at all could be levelled, it was that the whole atmosphere was exceedingly warm, which would prevent me staying there with my husband, who is rather hot blooded and suffers with internal heat! Otherwise he would have thoroughly enjoyed the pampering.

• Stayed January 2004
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Reviewed 8 May 2005

Beware. This health farm is under new managment. They have plans to refurbish it which it desperately needs. Photo does not show the 1970's wing extending off old building.

Came away relaxed and feeling healthy. I was very upset the first day as so dissapointed with rooms and service.

Will not add anymore details as waiting for response from management. I booked based on Trip Advisor. It was misleading.

• Stayed April 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Feltham, Middlesex
Reviewed 26 August 2004

Went with my friend for her 30th birthday and had a very relaxing day. The treatments were suberb and would recommend this is the place to go to be pampered.

The staff were friendly, smiling and very helpful and made you feel relaxed.

I would love to go again.

3 Thank Caroline B
Reviewed 26 April 2004

My husband and I retreated to Grayshott Hall on Saturday 17th April for 3 nights. It is certainly the best health farm/retreat I have been to. It is very one to one. An hour after we arrived we had separate consultations with a qualified nurse who takes your blood pressure, weight and has a general chat about additional treatments booked etc. I felt this was very personal. To keep the report brief because I could write pages on my visit, it was extremely one to one, the treatments were superb and very personal, the staff were smiling and were extremely courteous and professional. The food was excellent especially in the evening. Although there was plenty of choice at lunchtime, they only served jacket potato as a hot dish, the rest being cold meats, fish, salads etc but still very tasty. The facilities and exercise programmes were very comprehensive. The grounds were beautiful with rabbits hopping and unusual birds. Another great plus was the beverage room, complimentary water, herbal teas, ordinary teas, coffees 24 hours a day with bowls of fruit. There was no extra charge either for bathrobes and slippers. A great relaxing break!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayshott
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,508 reviews
The Runnymede on Thames

Been to Grayshott Health Spa? Share your experiences!