This is a great place to stay if you find yourself in Kingston and want a restful stay. It's a drive away from city center but very easy to get to by bus (24 hours) or cab (6-7 quid). I stayed here for 7 nights and most of the staff were quite helpful and courteous. There were a bit of rookie mistakes like not sending out my laundry the day I expected and leaving windows leading to kitchen exhaust open. The dining menu is also quite limited, some pasta and wraps, that I wouldn't really recommend anyone coming home here on an empty stomach. All in all it was a memorable stay and one which I'd recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warren House is a privately owned venue on the outskirts of Kingston upon Thames. We host conferences, meetings and events like weddings, private celebrations and other family gatherings. We additionally have 46 bedrooms within the property which guests use in conjunction with meetings or events or indeed on an individual basis. We are a venue and as such create a homely feel focused on service, a quality environment and attention to detail. When you are at Warren House you are an individual, we respect that and aim to exceed your expectations every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Warren House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warren House Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Warren House Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey