We were simply staying for one night , but were so warmly welcomed on arrival and escorted to our room. The hotel grounds are simply beautiful , we were able to walk round and enjoy them , an oasis of calm and tranquility in London. Breakfast in the ballroom was excellent . We were able to look in different public rooms , the Persian fireplace was beautiful.
I left with a sense of relaxation and wellbeing . A superb hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warren House is a privately owned venue on the outskirts of Kingston upon Thames. We host conferences, meetings and events like weddings, private celebrations and other family gatherings. We additionally have 46 bedrooms within the property which guests use in conjunction with meetings or events or indeed on an individual basis. We are a venue and as such create a homely feel focused on service, a quality environment and attention to detail. When you are at Warren House you are an individual, we respect that and aim to exceed your expectations every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Warren House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warren House Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Warren House Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey