“Hidden gem”
Review of Poor Boys

Poor Boys
Price range: £15 - £25
Description: New Orleans Eatery & Bar - Serving great Po' Boys, Award winning Chicken Wings, Great Seafood, Great Cocktails & Great Times
Reviewed 18 May 2024 via mobile

The best dinner and ribs I’ve ever had worth the visit honestly u so need to go it’s a hidden gem of a place and super friendly to open and a beautiful location near the river

Reviewed 13 May 2024

I decided to go for my bday lunch. The food was delicious but the waitress was rude. She was rushing us to leave before we had really finished our food. I understand it was busy but she did not do that to anyone else. She even picked up my drink and had two fingers in there before I had even finished it and asked us if we wanted take away boxes and we hadn’t really started our food yet. We just took them anyway and left because we felt we wasn’t welcomed. The guy was really nice but the girl ruined my birthday lunch. It’s a shame because the food is nice but the service was trash. Shout out to the guy waiter he was the only one who was professional. I really enjoyed my first time there but this time I was really put off. I can understand if she had been so pushy to other customers but she wasn’t it was only us. I was really looking forward to dining there for my birthday just to end up disappointed. Food was a 9 but experience was a 1 .

Reviewed 8 May 2024 via mobile

First time here. Both food and staff were amazing! Beautiful environment, and great music! Highly recommended !!!!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2024

This is an excellent spot for a casual night out. We single out Charlie and Renz both where true ambassadors for the brand and went over and beyond to ensure we had an amazing time. There was a queue on arrival and without asking Charlie provided a chair for me as I was a little poorly. Apart from the excellent food, the quality of service was exceptional from start to finish. Both Charlie and Renz were friendly, polite, thoughtful and caring without being over bearing. Every restaurant would benefit from a Charlie and Renz! We will most definitely go back! We highly recommend Poor Boys for quality of food and the excellent service.

Reviewed 23 April 2024

We went on a cute date to poor boys for some food- we had seen it online and wanted to see the hype. The food was delicious! All cooked perfectly and full of flavour. We were served by a lovely guy upstairs who took great care of us and made us feel so comfortable, considering it was our first time here. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: April 2024