“Sunday lunch ”
Review of Roti Run

Roti Run
Price range: £4 - £5
Description: Freshly made Na Na Naan with your choice of filling baked while you wait. Fillings range from our spicy Chicken Tikka and Lamb Kebab to our Sweet Peshwari Nutella and many more. All Halal.
Reviewed 2 October 2022 via mobile

Excellent service - very friendly
Gorgeous tasty food - very yummy 😋
Would definitely recommend anytime you are in Kingston

Date of visit: September 2022

Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

I had Achari Lamb stuffed Naan. Freshly assembled with a very generous delicious melt in the mouth curry filling. What more can you ask for?

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

The food is spectacular, and the service is brisk. We had dhal and rice, and a chicken chilli stuffed naan, and a veg samosa. All excellent.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

I had the lamb stuffed Nan with masala fries and honestly it is one of the best things I’ve ever eaten. Absolutely lovely.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

I've been regularly coming since before lockdown, so I was missing their food when the whole country shut down. My family have seen what I've been eating and they always ask me to bring some whenever I'm in town. Great food and definitely recommend to anyone, vegetarian or otherwise.

Date of visit: November 2021