Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
£69
Barbara Stone

Amazing staff. Especially Hollie.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Apr 2021via mobile
Stayed in Kingston due to a work conference, I was there for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. The room was perfect and had a beautiful view of Kingston at night. I did occur one problem with the WiFi but as soon as I mentioned this to Hollie she sorted it out straight away for me. Lovely hotel and lovely staff, I’ll be back.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Agoda.com
0.5 miles from Travelodge Kingston Upon Thames Central
View more hotels in Kingston upon Thames
1,029 results
All reviews central location train station town centre pleasant stay short stay comfy bed kingston ncp rugby thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

I stayed at this hotel for a business conference as the location was perfect as it was next to the station. The room rate was great and room was perfect for what the price is. Check in was swift and easy friendly faces on reception which was a additional plus to my stay. Without realising while I was smoking Doors close at 10pm and without Nat and Henry’s help showing me the technique to get inside I would be stuck outside Watching them sweep and clear the entrance of the hotel to make it welcoming. Great addition to your team keep up the good work.

Great hotel would recommend and stay again

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Stay recently for one night. Amazing room super cleaning, great shower lots of places locally deliver food giving a great selection. View was amazing and hotel manager was beyond helpful. Check in / check out super easy.

Reviewed 10 March 2021

Great hotel for value. I had to stay for work and the location and price could not be faulted. Staff were very helpful especially Kasia, whom I saw often for my breakfast box. Thank you, I will be back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for business. The staff was just amazing, very helpful and friendly especially Kasia, Kevin, Robyn and Kobe. I will be recommending this hotel to everyone because it is cheap and clean and the staff very welcome!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff. Kevin is friendly and welcoming ..always there to help and make our stay great.affordable place with public transport footsteps away. Also the quite floor dedicated to people on business trip is an added advantage

Date of stay: January 2021