“Wingtastic ”

Rooster Run
Get food delivered
Price range: £5 - £8
Reviewed 20 August 2023

Well, I've been going to Rooster Run for almost a year now and I can confidently say, BEST CHICKEN WINGS EVER! Anytime I go into Kingston I always make sure I get my wings from Rooster Run. Not only this but the staff are always friendly and it's very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank rossco384748

Reviewed 18 May 2023 via mobile

The best place for lunchtime food in Kingston.
I have tried most items on the menu and my favourites is the boneless box spicy with spicy fries.
Highly recommended the food is chargrilled to perfection.
Excellent customer services

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 6 May 2023

Food is always delicious and reasonably priced. We have eaten here many times and it's always the best grilled chicken, amazing fries and always friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

This is a fantastic food stall. The gents that run it are extremely polite and friendly. Service is quick. And food is cooked, served and presented to a high standard. Flavours are delicious. If you are in Kingston stop by

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 14 May 2022

The chicken is fresh and the prices are very reasonable. I have been eating there once a week for almost 2 years now and i love it. The staff are amazing. And I hope they open more stalls soon.

Date of visit: May 2022