“Amazing Chicken”

Rooster Run
Get food delivered
Price range: £5 - £8
Reviewed 4 April 2024

Fantastic Chicken for a great price and large portions. I eat here for lunch most days of the week. I recommend the bonless box and the pitta.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 19 March 2024

I come here almost every day for lunch and it's always good quality food, reasonable price (I am a student) and very fresh.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 30 October 2023

Come here at least once a week and it never disappoints. Great food, great price and lovely staff☺️ definitely recommend!

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 20 August 2023

Well, I've been going to Rooster Run for almost a year now and I can confidently say, BEST CHICKEN WINGS EVER! Anytime I go into Kingston I always make sure I get my wings from Rooster Run. Not only this but the staff are always friendly and it's very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank rossco384748
Reviewed 18 May 2023 via mobile

The best place for lunchtime food in Kingston.
I have tried most items on the menu and my favourites is the boneless box spicy with spicy fries.
Highly recommended the food is chargrilled to perfection.
Excellent customer services