The White Hart Hotel
US$132
US$126
US$99
US$94
Queen’s Head(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$108
US$95
Priceline
Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$76
US$131
US$111
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
US$49
Agoda.com
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$74
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,377 results
All reviewshampton courtcatherine parrjane seymourkingston bridgethe riveracross the bridgethe pubhampton wick stationbushy parkfour poster bedsecure parkingexcellent locationcoffee machinefresh milkenjoyable staybusy roadlovely hotel
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We are going to the white hart for Sunday roast with my family and its like usual Sundays also the homemade Yorkshire pudding so delicious :) and I love to seat by the fire place :) and also homemade beers are great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

We cannot ask any more than to see when people "love it" at the white hart. The homemade Yorkshire puddings always get people talking and the beer, although not technically brewed on site, is created just 6 miles away by our company Fullers. I love reading all your positive points regarding your visit and I hope to see you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The White Hart Hotel is a short ride from Hampton Court and a tribute to those who lived there. After parking in the secure car park we walked into the reception/lounge area where an open fire blazed brightly and was soon booked into the Catherine Parr Suite which consisted of a Hallway, Sitting area, Bedroom and large Bathroom that included a Bath and Shower. Large Screen TV's were set in the Bedroom and Sitting area and a full complement of Tea and Coffee making facilities, along with a fridge were available for the tenants. The four post Bed was extremely comfortable although not specifically large but the whole feel of the suite was like ‘home sweet home’.

We did not have dinner in the Restaurant but we did tryout the Desert menu with a Chocolate Brownie and Apple & Raspberry Crumble which were delicious.

Breakfast didn't quite make the dizzy heights of the deserts but the cooked food was cooked to order and tasty although the Baked Beans were separately served in a pot and not very hot. Good choice of foods and an extremely professional service still made this an extremely pleasant meal.

We were invited back to the White Hart because a few weeks previous, we had to transfer to an alternative Hotel after plumbing problems at the Hotel, but all credit to the Manager and staff after ensuring we were not out of pocket and provided us with an excellent service and a lovely Hotel......Many Thanks!

Location: 5
Presentation: 5
Bed comfort: 5
Bathroom facilities: 4
Cleanliness: 4
Soundproofing: 4
Food: 4

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear reviewer, I am delighted that you took the opportunity to stay at the hotel after we unable to accommodate for your original stay. I am even happier to read that you felt that this was an enjoyable visit. The Catherine Parr suite is always popular and it seems that it hit the right notes with yourselves also.

I sincerley hope to welcome you both back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel is well situated, has great friendly staff, good parking, and is well furnished. For £120 a night I would, however, expect the rooms to be better soundproofed. We could clearly hear the conversation of the couple in the room next to us, as well as their bathroom extractor fan, which led to a poor night's sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the adjacent ones aren't occupied.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear reviewer, we appreciate all feedback here at The White Hart Hotel, therefore I thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is a shame to read that you had a poor night sleep based on adjoining room noise, we are currently planning a scheduled refurbishment of the hotel and soundproofing is certainly an area we can look to include within this. I thank you for your compliments towards the team who looked after you during your stay but must apologise for the disruption overnight. If you would like to discuss this matter any further please feel free to contact myself at the hotel direct.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent a weekend here when we were visiting for a family celebration. We were very warmly greeted on our arrival, the staff could not have been more helpful which was continuing theme throughout our stay. We slept in the Ann Boleyn room which had a huge, extremely comfortable bed and a lovely bathroom. We had breakfast on both our mornings which was very tasty with a good selection of both hot and cold items. Again Staff were helpful and friendly. On our first evening we had dinner, the menu was varied with a good selection of specials. Neither my husband or myself could fault the food or the service. The hotel had a variety of guests from singles to families to couples, all were suitably catered for. We had a great stay and will be back when next in the area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

A delightful read, to hear that we managed to exceed your expectations is great. Thank you for also mentioning how much your enjoyed the food and the service across your stay, I'm glad to see you will return and I hope to thank you in person.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I last stayed in this hotel back in 2012 and was impressed then. This time it was just as good if not even better. I stayed in the Howard room which was lovely. During the evening the hotel bar and restaurant were both busy enough to be atmospheric, without being overly crowded. In the morning the full English breakfast was once again excellent. All the staff are so friendly, I really can't recommend this place more thoroughly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel once again. I am delighted to see that you not only felt we matched your previous experience, but actually exceeded this. We are constantly trying to improve our offering here in Hampton Wick, I am therefore pleased you have acknowledged these efforts. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel once again.