“Fab weekend stay! 30 Aug-1st Sept 2014”

The White Hart Hotel
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Had a fabulous stay at the White Hart hotel nothing was too much trouble the hospitality was fantastic. Really impressed with the room that I booked with my partner. Which was the Catherine Parr suite we decided to extend our break for an extra night as we liked it so much. Food was also lovely at hotel a nice range to choose from. Also kingston town is local enjoyed dinner out as well as shopping. Also took a boat trip from KIngston PIer to Hampton Court Palace.
Would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel T
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Rachel T, I am always happy to read when people say that they would love to return, however I am even happier to read when guests decide to extend their stay as they are having such an enjoyable time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Chris Kerr

Write a ReviewReviews (1,243)

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Clean, great location, on site parking, really nice atmosphere in bar, and best Sunday lunch in area! We will certainly be back as visit this area frequently and this establishment head and shoulders over others in area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear reviewer, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it when people take the time to share a bar or restaurant experience aside from guests who we accommodate in the hotel. Your comments regarding the Sunday lunch are received with gratitude.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just stayed with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter at The White Hart in Hampton Wick. The accommodation was great, particularly for me as I have such a bad back normally I can only do one night without being in agony, I was thrilled to be that comfortable!
Food was really good [best rack of lamb I've eaten], excellent service too and parking - everything was great, particularly the staff, who could not have been more helpful. Would heartily recommend this hotel, especially if you're visiting Hampton Court, which is so near and in our case, Twickenham - frequent bus/rail links.
Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We found that although this was a busy area, it was really quiet in the rooms, we were looking onto...
1  Thank Margaret C
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear reviewer. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It is fantastic to see that you stayed with your family and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is good to see that you found the bed comfortable, the food tasty and the staff helpful. All of which adds up to a great experience.

Should you wish to re-visit Twickenham, or Hampton Court, I do hope we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've just spent 2 nights here for work and I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The beds and pillows are so comfy and it's the first hotel where I've slept through the night and not woken up crippled by back or neck ache.
Breakfast was lovely and fresh. Toast, full English, fruit juice and coffee. It set me up for a long day at work.
We didn't eat in the restaurant in the evening but the smells wafting through the lobby were delicious.
My only gripe was the bottled water supplied in the bedroom was not replaced after I had drank it all on the first night.
If I don't return for work, I will definitely return for a family visit with my husband and son.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

This review is a pleasure to read from the start, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I also thank you for the constructive feedback regarding your bottled water, this is certainly something we can look into. I am delighted that you enjoyed your breakfasts and should you return for work or for pleasure I do hope you get the opportunity to sample the evening menu as well.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We recently had a delightful stay at the White Hart Hotel! We were visiting our son, a student at Kingston Uni, and chose the hotel based on location. The room was beautiful, clean and modern. The desk staff were extremely helpful and kind. I needed to charge my iPad before leaving for the airport, and of course, in the moment the taxi arrived I forgot to pick up the iPad. The young woman at the desk called the cab, about 5 minutes into the trip and we were able to go back and retrieve the iPad! She then was waiting by the curb when we pulled up! We will definitely stay at the White Hart the next time we visit Kingston-Upon-Thames!

1  Thank Barbara B

Thank you for your write up with regards to your recent stay here in Hampton Wick, Kingston. Many people choose to stay here when visiting those attending the local university. It is great to read how the reception team managed to track you down before you travelled too far without your tablet, I will certainly pass on these kind words to the reception team.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My sister in law and her family were staying at this hotel for 1 week recently and my partner and I joined them for dinner one evening. We all had very nice meals served by very pleasant and attentive staff. It was not "haute cuisine" but good wholesome tasty food that really "hit the spot".
My sister in law said the accommodation was good too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for this review. It is lovely to see that although you didn't physically stay with us yourself we still managed to make a positive impression based on your restaurant experience. I am glad to see that you found the waiting team to be attentive. Likewise it is nice to read that your family were happy with the accommodation for the week they stayed with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed overnight on 5th August 2014 after booking a double room, we were delighted to find that we had been upgraded to the Catherine Parr Suite, which was first class and had a four poster bed and also a separate lounge area, with complimentary drinks in the fridge. Bathroom had a bath and separate shower. The staff on reception were very helpful and welcoming. We ate in the hotel and the food was very good.
We left our car in the car park the next day for a couple of hours while we went to Hampton Court Palace by boat (35 mins.)
We would visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Judith, with so many events taking place at Hampton Court Palace it is great to read that you managed a visit there, by boat, while staying with us in Hampton Wick. If the weather is on your side this is a trip down the river I fully reccommend. Thank you for your kind words surrounding your bedroom, the Catherine Parr suite, it appears that it served you well. Thank you also for mentioning your enjoyable meal. We look forward to welcoming you back.