“A lovely place .....”
Review of Moka

Moka
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with a friend and had the most amazing Greek Salad and an excellent cup of strong black Americano coffee. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent - what more could anyone ask for?! I will certainly be frequenting this place when in Kingston and definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most superb Greek salad with feta cheese. It was one of the best salads I have ever had, with very generous portions of everything. Staff lovely, helpful and friendly - especially the Manageress. Thanks - would definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cafe Moka in Kingston Bentalls Comercial Center !WOW! What a nice place ! I have no words to describe the way these lovely ladies take care of me and my partner every time we are in Kingston! Without a doubt and when you are in a hurry to get back shopping this place is a good choice if your looking for a place to enjoy a nice Wrapp or a plate of Pasta home made ( which takes time ), or some typical english breakfast . Seeing the reviews from others i feel that injustice is made as for one visit you make here That won’t represent the place entirely . No sir ! Not at all ! Hard working people are working hard and if they are ( maybe) rude to you might be because in the dictionary the word: busy !!!! means actually that you are bussy, stressed, agitated , trying to give your best to satisfy customers . You cannot expect 5* service in a busy place ( specially if your not paying for it ). Who wants that kind of service should go to Ritz and pay for that kind . I believe that all of us do for once in our life table service we would appreciate a bit more this hard work . Anyways : Moka is a decent place with lots of good people who work for us to give us they’re best . Great job guys ! Thank s a lot for the service . Bad reviews are from sad people just. Grazzie!

Awful awful place ! What a state of service
Staff member named Simon he’s attitude was pathetic something you’d expect of a sulky 15 year old brat !
My Mrs asked not having a good day ?!
He’s reply - I’m tired ! !
Great attitude and service ! -
Do not go here it’s a diabolical liberty of a place !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a coffee but decided to have breakfast. Quick service ... beautyful hot food and large breakfast for price. pleasant staff with a real smile. Well return in near future.