“Nice style and great food !”
Review of The Oak

The Oak
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I went there with my friends a couple of days ago for lunch. I was surprised to see a proper menu for lunch, I had eggs Benedict and it was delicious. They created a new and different atmosphere compere with the previews one. Very comfortable and posh at the same time. I was expecting highest prices actually but I was once again surprised, I think I just found a pub with style and completely affordable. I will go to try their Sunday roast soon!

1  Thank Thimilda

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I went there for Sunday roast with my husband.They have just re-opened and we thought we’d give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was warm and cosy, and there was such a lovely vibe about the place with groups of friends, couples and families with children. Staff were friendly and did their best to make our time there enjoyable.Their roasts were really good, we tried the beef and the chicken and were both impressed with the quality of the food. The wine selection was good and the hazelnut chocolate brownie was delicious! We’re definitely going back to try the set menu.Another plus: you can get free parking at Sainsbury’s just opposite them.

1  Thank Ariola V