“Kingston's best”
Review of The Oak

The Oak
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 9 November 2013

been here last Sunday .roast and was one of the best i have. Huge turnover. Also the service is very good and friendly and the have real fire going . Definitely going back again, actually going for Christmas party as there menu was very good £19.95 for 3 corse menu

2  Thank turbinates

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I totally loved the food!! went there by pure chance and had one of the most delicious diners i have had in a pub so far. the staff is very charming as well (especially the petite blonde ;)

4  Thank frogs-in-london
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Love it. 2 of us went in on off-chance last Tuesday. Stayed and had great meal, drinks and game of scrabble in the garden. Very good value - less than £20 all-in :) Tip: ask for kids-size burger. It's normal size! Seafood awesome. Went back with family for Sunday BBQ. Fantastic. Really hope they succeed (only reopened 3 weeks ago, apparently). Definitely competes with other gastropubs around - More space and airier feel than Canbury Arms.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I love this place , I always go for the weekend there and enjoy the lovely food and the nice atmosphere . I would defenetly recommend this place :))

2  Thank Morenakorabi
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I went there with my friends a couple of days ago for lunch. I was surprised to see a proper menu for lunch, I had eggs Benedict and it was delicious. They created a new and different atmosphere compere with the previews one. Very comfortable and posh at the same time. I was expecting highest prices actually but I was once again surprised, I think I just found a pub with style and completely affordable. I will go to try their Sunday roast soon!

1  Thank Thimilda