“Always Delicious”

The Cheeky Pea
Get food delivered
Price range: £6 - £8
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Here at The Cheeky Pea, we pride ourselves on offering the freshest most delicious Mediterranean food. Our specialties include falafel and incredible hummus, as well as accompaniments like Tabouleh and Tzatziki. The best bit is, it's all made from scratch, on the premises, By us! Our versatile menu caters for all, whether you are a vegan, a meat lover, or have Dietary requirements such as an intolerance to gluten. Not sure what to order or what you fancy? Our amazing team will help you choose something that is just right for you!
Reviewed 28 March 2024

I love this place. I don't go into Kingston that often, but I always go to the Cheeky Pea for a falafel wrap for lunch. Occasionally I think I should mix it up a bit, maybe I should go somewhere else and get a burger or something, and then I realise I don't want to do that, I want a falafel and halloumi wrap from the Cheeky Pea, with a triple helping of amba (spicy mango pickly sauce). So I go and get myself my tasty wrap, and I always feel so happy with my choice. I hear good things about other items on the menu, but I'm practically monogamous with that falafel wrap, I couldn't cheat on it.
The staff are all lovely, the food is always delicious and exactly what I needed. If this place ever closed, I would actually cry.

Date of visit: March 2024
The Cheeky Pea, Owner at The Cheeky Pea, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2024

Thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you love our Cheeky pea, I really don't blame you, Falafel & Halloumi wrap is our popular dish of all times ( 11 years 😱).
Have a cheeky Easter,
Tal

Reviewed 1 February 2024

Great Tomato soup. Don't usually like Tomato Soup but this was V Nice. Great service as well. Smell remains me of a good Italian restaurant is used to go to near Blackfrairs

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 5 January 2024

Had lunch here today with my daughter and it was delicious. They're really good helpings with lots of choice of fillings and the staff couldn't be nicer. We will definitely be gong back on our next visit to Kingston.

Date of visit: January 2024
1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 25 October 2023

Regular lunch spot when working in Kingston. Fresh, delicious food at a reasonable price. Good customer service too. Falafel pitta is my go to but Moroccan meatballs is good too. Need to work out how to eat it without making a mess!

Date of visit: October 2023
2  Thank Gav_Surrey
Reviewed 1 September 2023

We had cheeky pea come and cater for our wedding. the food was incredible as was the service. Personal favourite was the baba ganoush, houmous and falafal. And of course the home made pitas. They're nothing like a pitta from the supermarket. Thanks so much guys!

Date of visit: August 2023