Looks lovely but don't let that fool you! Spent a part of the evening drinking at the bar and all i could smell was drugs wafting in from outside, not good for families! We tried to put this behind us but later in the evening the pub was invaded by what i can only describe as travelers! Made us all feel very uncomfortable. They didn't do anything wrong but everyone was looking at them like they were about to and they were very rude and demanding without any of the staff intervening.
Apart from the atmosphere, for the price paid, the rooms were very basic, hard mattress and dripping shower.
There are a number of other places to stay nearby and I would recommend trying these first!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Pub with 7 en-suite letting bedrooms, free wifi and lots of free parking. Good honest food and fantastic beer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sir Douglas Haig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Douglas Haig Hotel Leatherhead
- Sir Douglas Haig Leatherhead, Surrey