“Quality all around”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reading
“Quality all around”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The decor in this restaurant is very lovely, they really make a good impression.
The staff are all very attentive and making sure everything is fine - they are all incredibly friendly - service overall was great.
The food was delicious - had a bread sharing starter which was absolutely amazing.
The pizza I had was very delicious too - I took the rest home with me as I enjoyed it so much. Next time I would like some dips and sauces so I'll see what they have on offer.
For the dessert I had the chocolate fudge cake - that looked and was very tasty as well - not too rich either.
Overall I was very impressed and will definitely be visiting here again very soon.

• Visited June 2014

“Great Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

European waitresses were nice and accomodating. The menu was full of options even for a member of the party who is allergic to Gluten. Fab decor, good atmosphere and we had a lovely view of the stone baked oven.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Emma R
Leatherhead
“always welcome”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have visited this restaurant many times and have always been made welcome. We often visit before going to a film or show at the Leatherhead Theatre as we are sure many others do. The food is well cooked and always piping hot. The staff are friendly and have been well trained to look after their customers.The facilities are clean..

• Visited May 2014
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Great every time”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Me and my mum regularly go here for lunch and are never disappointed. Friendly staff, brilliant food considering it's a chain (the pollo carbonara is my favourite thing to ever exist EVER) and super cheap if you have a taste card or like to take advantage of their deals. The one let down is that the puddings are kind of ready made so we usually just stick to a main.

• Visited April 2014
Klodzko, Poland
“Great place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Gorgeous, fantastic meal !The staff are well educated and efficient. I recommend this restaurant to everyone

• Visited March 2014