Thatchers Hotel
Travelocity
US$123
US$119
US$104
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$45
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$100
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Epsom Central(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$46
Travelodge
All reviewswedding coordinatorafternoon tearamada hoteleast horsleybuffet stylewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodan overnight stayplenty of parkingan evening mealstayed here for one nightfull english breakfastthorpe parkvenuejetsguildforddisco
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We just held our daughters wedding at The Legacy Thatchers (11.04.14) and what a wonderful day it was. The venue was all we could have wished for. The grounds were wonderful and perfect for the photos to be taken in. The food was enjoyed by all our guests and many of the guests stayed overnight and commented on the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the rooms. A special mention to Clinton the wedding planner, he was just wonderful from our first meeting which continued throughout the build up and the entire day. He took the strain off what could have been a stressful day and made it just perfect for us all. Also a mention to go out to Don who was a great master of ceremonies. All in all a wonderful day was had by all, there is nothing we would have changed about the day/night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire T
KatieWGM1, General Manager at Thatchers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Claire T.

Thank you for your lovely comments with regards to your daughter’s wedding and I am so pleased that you and your guests enjoyed the day. All the team take pleasure in ensuring that the events are memorable and Clinton takes great pride in all the details of such an event and is always pleased to hear such wonderful feedback. I wish to take this time to wish your daughter and her husband every bit of success in the many years ahead of them and hope to see them here again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very tired hotel, however; with a bit of investment it can be turned into something very good.

Lovely building, plenty of parking.

Staff are efficient and pleasant.

Rooms are very basic but fairly spacious. Tiny baths and beds. I must add that beds are very hard.

Their menu is very limited. We had to go for an Indian meal around the corner.

This hotel is good value for money. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Izzysea

Dear XseniaX

I wish to thank you for your very constructive comments with regards to your stay with us in April. I have read through your comments with the team and we are addressing them in detail. I hope that the next time you are in the area you consider staying with us and see a marked improvement.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for one night on business and it looked vaguely familiar when I turned into the car park - I then realised that this was the Ramada and I had stayed here many years ago! The hotel hasn't changed much and is a little tired, but it is perfectly reasonable and the room comfortable and clean. I ate in the bar and the food was OK. I ordered thai chicken curry which said wild rice but it actually came with white rice so was a plate full of white food essentially but it tasted OK - nothing to complain about. Staff friendly and location convenient - would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank angelcarla

Angelcarla, I wish to thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in April. I have taken on board your comments about the rice and raised it with my Head Chef. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us all in all and hope that we will have the pleasure of your company in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had my wedding here on the 29th March 2014
It was an amazing day ! I had an amazing wedding
Co-ordinator Clinton Van Niekerk , nothing was too much trouble !! Everything went so smoothly if anything had gone wrong I wouldn't have known !! Such a pretty location and staff were lovely and friendly !! I wish I could do it all again !! Food was amazing and all of my guests thought so too !! They're in house DJ is also great ! I am so pleased I chose The Legacy it really was brilliant from beginning to end !! Thankyou !

• Stayed: March 2014

Lorna M

Thank you so much for your feedback about your Wedding Reception. It is such a pleasure to feed this back to the team and to congratulate them on a job well done. I wish to take this time to wish you every success in your many years ahead and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as a stop over en route elsewhere. Pleasantly surprised on arrival - beautiful beer garden & lovely location. Polite reception staff. Rooms somewhat tired & bath enamel chipped etc - not very inviting. Shower sufficient though. Food was an entirely different matter. Painfully slow service & excuses of 'being busy' - only 3 other tables of 3 - 4 people present though. When food did arrive it was of extremely average quality & more akin to basic Brewers Fayre etc quality although somewhat more pricey. Breakfast also average quality, fresh fruit not so fresh & 'ran out of natural yogurt yesterday' - hardly difficult to restock. Shame really as staff and settings were so inviting upon arrival.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank UkJonnyfp

Dear UkJonnyfp

I wish to thank you very much for both your compliments and your constructive criticism. I have raised these issues to the team in a customer care meeting as a shining example of what happens when we do not stock correctly. Also we discussed the issues pertaining to service delivery. I hope that the next time you are passing through you will consider staying with us again.