“Cheap and cheerful! Good value!”
Review of Caesars Restaurant - CLOSED

Caesars Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

If you want giant portions, cheap and good service then this place is excellent! Stick with the burgers and ribs as excellent! The Chinese dish was not great... But the burgers are excellent value for money! Good if have kids too!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went in on a Tuesday evening and ordered a Surf and Turf, expecting a small steak and handful of Scampi. I was provided with Steak, Scampi, Salmon and Shrimp along with large sides of chips and salad. There was more than I could eat, tasty and one of the cheaper places in town.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I cannot stand this place after I learned how they treat their staff! The lady on the till needs a serious talking too on how to be a decent manager, all i heard was her giving a bar person a hard time... disgusting as they were clearly new how dare you! will be speaking of this to all. Fix it.

3  Thank pubgoer96
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been to Caesars Leatherhead quite a few times over the years. The food is massive for the price and the food is very good and tasty.

I would recommend going for a meal here it's a very relaxed place. It does get very busy in so make sure you leave a little bit earlier than you want to eat.

Enjoy

1  Thank Dean C
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just been to Caesars in Leatherhead. Monday evening so didn't expect it to be buzzing but also didn't expect to be the only customers. Rather strange sitting in a restaurant with no one else but the four of us. Staff were friendly and welcoming although we had to ask if we could order more drinks when we finished our first. We have been here before and after reading recent reviews were cornered about the quality of food etc. However, the food was still very good, tasty and the usual wonderfully large portions. The four of us all had a starter, main, pudding a 2 drinks each and the total bill was £106. So I'd say that's very good value. The seats are beginning to look a bit shabby but maybe that's me being picky and would have been nice if they'd had some other customers, but we will be returning again and we weren't put off.