“Lovely authentic Italian food”
Review of Piazza Firenze

Piazza Firenze
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Leatherhead
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Popped in for lunch on a couple of occasions. Service is good and prompt. The food is excellent and priced well. The seafood pasta is especially good. I will keep coming back.

Reviewed 8 November 2010

We decided to visit this restaurant for my partner's birthday on Saturday 6th November as we were away for the weekend (used to go there when we lived locally, but now live in Norfolk). Staff and service very good, BUT very disappointed with the food. I ordered a rare fillet steak, which came with roasted potatoes and spinach. The steak was not very hot, very bland, tasteless, with no seasoning and after a couple of mouthfuls I realised it was raw inside. A member of staff noticed I was not happy with it and offered me a a replacement or a different meal. I didn't fancy trying steak again, and went for a rissotto, which was really quite boring and I suspect was reheated in the microwave due to the intense heat in the middle. My partner had swordfish, and there again very bland, with no seasoning, slightly overcooked, tasteless sauce. As well as taste, presentation of food is all important and the food looked boring. This is actually the second visit when we have been very unhappy with the food, having used the restaurant about 5 years ago, but thought we would give it another chance. Probably if you go for simple dishes like pizza you'll be OK, but for the price we paid for the other dishes - NO.

Reviewed 29 December 2009

We are local, so use this restaurant a lot. It is the kind of place where you can pop in for a qiick main course and glass of wine... But just as suitable to stretch out a whole evening. The staff are excellent ant the food is very tasty, well presented and good value. You won't be dissappointed!

Reviewed 10 June 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Travelodge a few doors away and went to Piazza Firenze for dinner - what a good move! Service fantastic, food superb and such good value for money! Try the swordfish carpaccio - divine! I am hoping we will have to stay in the area again for work, simply so we can pay another visit. Many thanks to the staff!

1  Thank lisa079
Reviewed 14 May 2009

Food lovely, good service, great for familes, couples, occasions, day to day.