Having visited the Spa facilities in the past, I'd always had in mind this place for a special night away. But I didn't realise how special a place it really is! The building is truly beautiful, with all the rooms a Downton dreamer could ask for: wooden galleries and panelling, stained glass windows, intricate details on the masonry; everywhere a delight for the eyes. Our room was lovely, with a view over the countryside; the howling wind and beating rain on the glass only made it more romantic. The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! The staff were really friendly and attentive meaning you did feel rather like a lord or lady, even if only for a night. The Spa was not as splendid in comparison so I wouldn't recommend going just for a spa experience. We enjoyed a couple of hours there, but it was the Priory itself that made it such a memorable night. The evening meal was lovely too, with a good choice from the menu, even for a fussy eater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey