I booked a Sunday evening Spa stay for two in April for my mother and her partner.
They both found the staff rude and unhelpful. There were no robes provided in the room and the hotel staff did not provide these despite being asked politely on several occasions. They also asked for an ice-bucket several times but were ignored.
I booked and paid via Spa Breaks as a gift yet the hotel mistakenly sent my mother a bill (in the middle of the night) not only worrying her that she had to pay extra but also letting her know how much I paid for her gift.
They enjoyed the sauna and pool but would not stay here again and would certainly not recommend it.
I complained directly to the hotel using their complaints procedure. An assistant manager responded with an apology about the service but then made a very cheap offer of £20 to remedy the situation. I explained that a special occasion had been ruined by the poor service but his response was dismissive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey