I went to Nutfield with my best friend for just a short hotel and spa break. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by Terence the reception manager who took our bags and had a good old giggle with us!
We were then shown to a gorgeous room with an incredible view of the countryside.
After deciding to stay on site for lunch - a truly epic club sandwich with champagne! We had a stroll around the stunning grounds.
Dinner later that evening was classy and very tasty. We did have to get a side as the portions are slightly on the small side but the flavours are epic. Plus, the staff are so friendly and kind. They defi help to make the trip.
The true highlight - other than the giggles with Terence! - was the spa. Wow! The treatments were lush and so it was so professional. Honestly, the whole experience left us feeling happy and relaxed.
I'm not going to lie, it's not cheap. Even a glass of wine can bring tears to your eyes, but it's worth it just for the setting and staff! We will 100% visit again. Such a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey