Stunning building and views. We booked a junior suite and were upgraded to a master suite because it was our anniversary. Views from suite were amazing.
The shower flooded onto bathroom floor because of sprays from nozzles on either side so be careful. The main course beef fillet was very tasty but not hot on arrival. We ordered the £23 bottle of red wine which was not good at all. I suggest maybe trying the more pricey ones. The dessert was cold rice pudding which I did not care for.
We were woken at 9am asking if we knew our bath was leaking (we did not use/touch the bath) into the conference room below and so a maintenance man arrived.
We decided to have breakfast delivered to our room which was a mistake because the staff got much of the order wrong, they brought coffee instead of tea and muesli instead of special K. The toast was slightly burnt and almost too hard to eat/enjoy. I didn't ask for eggs but was given a huge plate of them with my sausages.
The spa and pool are seperate to the hotel and used by non-guests. We thought they would be together in one building.
Overall we enjoyed the building, the suite and the main course but believe more care should be taken with breakfast orders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey