My (now) husband stayed here in mid May after our wedding. The staff were superb at helping carry all our presents to the suite at gone midnight - of which there were many trips to and fro!
We stayed in the Wordsworth which was absolutely gorgeous. Everything about it was wonderful, the views were resplendent. Only cock up was when the hot water ran out on the first day but it was immediately fixed by an engineer. Reception were excellent at sending ice buckets etc and the room service was wonderful.
I suppose the only downfall was the spa and pool which do seem a little worse for wear. The staff are friendly but the pool is tiny and not deep at all.
We dined in the restaurant one night - the food was utterly divine - although outrageously expensive.
The terrace gets the sun all day and the staff are very good at bringing drinks etc.
We had the most wonderful weekend and would definitely recommend the hotel - and especially the Wordsworth suite to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey