We stayed at the Nutfield Priory for a spa weekend and overall it was good.
The Spa was really nice, not outstanding. I would say I have been to better, but it generally had everything you needed. The staff were lovely. The only thing it lacked was a certain standard of luxury that I have seen in other more dedicated spa's. The spa at Nutfield is also the health club that is open to locals.
Our room in the hotel was excellent, very big, massive bed, nicely decorated and on the 3rd floor so we had a great view of the surrounding countryside.
Building is gorgeous, beautiful library to sit and drink wine in.
The real winner for me was dinner in the Cloisters restaurant. The food was faultless, the service was excellent and they had a great wine list.
We had some room service later in the evening and that was pretty average.
Breakfast was a little disappointing, they got our order wrong both for food and drinks and the food was just okay, nothing like we had experienced for dinner the night before.
Would return in future as its just up the road from us in Brighton, really easy drive up the A23/M23 and the cost was very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa in Redhill, Surrey is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster and is a unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey. Dating back to 1872 and set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, Nutfield Priory Hotel is a four star country house hotel and spa with a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Cloisters Restaurant offers traditional British food with a modern twist accompanied by the breathtaking views of the Surrey and Sussex countryside. This fine hotel offers 60 bedrooms, 15 of which are individually designed, large feature bedrooms, with lavish artwork, and offering the likes of sleigh beds and original features. The suites are particularly special, one offering its own private balcony terrace and another which occupies three floors in the tower of the hotel. Set alongside the main hotel is the Nutfield Priory Health Club & Spa. A dedicated facility, this offers a fully-equipped gym, dedicated free-weights room, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, exercise studio and squash courts, plus a cafe bar and garden. The Spa itself is fully enclosed within the Health Club and is the perfect place to treat yourself or a loved one. Offering great Spa deals and Spa days in Surrey with nine treatment rooms, a quiet lounge, relaxation room and manicure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey