“A class act and true triple-threat of Coffee, Cakes & Cycles.”
Review of Hup!

Hup!
Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in Reigate
Description: Two independent Cafés serving the best coffee from Lindfield Coffee Works. Sourcing food and milk from local businesses around Surrey & Sussex
Reviewed 27 October 2019

I frequently pop in for a coffee, I sometimes sit with friends, chat with the staff or other customers, and sometimes just read. MDV have the balance just right I think; there is no trace of the pomposity that can sometimes prevail in high-end bike shops. The staff are always welcoming and genuinely helpful, the bikes are amazing and there's a good range of accessories and services too. The cafe is well stocked, the coffee is of excellent quality and care is taken in making and serving. A handy spot to charge 'phones is provided as well as plenty of cycling readables.

Well done MDV!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank unhairy_biker

Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

You know the feeling. The aroma of coffee greets you from yards away. And then you sip the cup in eager anticipation. But all the flavour went into that aroma. Well, be ready for full flavoured coffee. Creamy texture. And surrounded by bikes to dream of. Terrific and lovely cakes too. PB on sourdough toast my fav.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank NicholasThales
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Often pop in here for a coffee, always get the speciality coffee. It is very smooth with a lovely taste.
Staff are friendly and there is a lot of space.
Cakes look lovely but as a diabetic I am unable to try them.
Well worth a try

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank SeanEmb
Reviewed 7 March 2019

Came here to meet my husband for a quick lunch as I was doing a class in Reigate. The coffee was just fantastic. Definitely without doubt the best coffee I have had in Reigate. We both opted for the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel these were tasty and full of filling. Can highly highly recommend. Cannot say anything about their bikes but their lunches are certainly lovely. We then indulged in two pieces of home-made cake my husband had the rocky road and I had araspberry brownie both were absolutely delicious..

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Travellingmouse123
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt the nicest coffee in Reigate, and the cake selection is always great too. Staff are extremely friendly, and there is always lots of space. Very highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2018