“Great Find !”
Review of Hup!

Hup!
Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in Reigate
Description: Two independent Cafés serving the best coffee from Lindfield Coffee Works. Sourcing food and milk from local businesses around Surrey & Sussex
Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

What an edgy venue! Great coffee and the most delicious cinnamon bun ! The service was friendly and personal. Great music too ! And customers just kept coming in ….
10/10.

Date of visit: September 2022

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places in Reigate for coffee and cake. The cake choice changes throughout the week. They do good breakfasts too! It is very friendly, relaxed atmosphere. They definitely cater for hard-core cyclists... the shop and work shop have specialists on hand, whilst they are open. Cyclists cone from far and wide to visit this place!
However, choose a time “out of hard-core” cyclist pit-stops and you can generally find a place to sit. There is outside seating too... which is where the cyclists usually gather to size up each others bikes and compare bike stories.
On this occasion, it was my friends birthday and they really made it special with a nice🎁 shape on his coffee and 💓 on mine!

Date of visit: September 2020
3  Thank AlpineRuth
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Wow what wonderful knowledgeable supportive people. I cannot rate them or their services highly enough. I had a Jorvik electric tricycle put together by them. Having never ridden on one before I was given a thorough training and confidence building session before taking my trike home. I was even taken to the local park to support me to gain confidence and feel competent for my ride home with my dog in her dog basket. They all from the first contact to the final build & pick up, went to a lot of trouble to ensure my trike was built to a high standard & their support I know has boosted my confidence and will ensure my enjoyment with my trike for years to come. Thank you all @ Maison du Velu 🤗 I hope to pop in for coffee & a snack with Daisy from time to time and I will definitely have you guys service my Jorvik in future 🙏 I owe you all x x

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank JayzeeCE
Reviewed 27 October 2019

I frequently pop in for a coffee, I sometimes sit with friends, chat with the staff or other customers, and sometimes just read. MDV have the balance just right I think; there is no trace of the pomposity that can sometimes prevail in high-end bike shops. The staff are always welcoming and genuinely helpful, the bikes are amazing and there's a good range of accessories and services too. The cafe is well stocked, the coffee is of excellent quality and care is taken in making and serving. A handy spot to charge 'phones is provided as well as plenty of cycling readables.

Well done MDV!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank unhairy_biker
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

You know the feeling. The aroma of coffee greets you from yards away. And then you sip the cup in eager anticipation. But all the flavour went into that aroma. Well, be ready for full flavoured coffee. Creamy texture. And surrounded by bikes to dream of. Terrific and lovely cakes too. PB on sourdough toast my fav.

Date of visit: September 2019