My husband and I stayed at this hotel only for one night as we had to attend a funeral the next day and the hotel was near to the crematorium. It was more than I would normally pay for B&B at £126.00 and on top of that they charged an extra £7.00 a night for parking in the car park which we had to pay as we didn’t fancy wandering around Sutton trying to find somewhere to park. We arrived fairly late after a long journey and went into the hotel restaurant for a meal for which we paid £30.00 for 2 fairly small main courses and £10.00 for a pint and a half of lager. (Although it tasted OK, my sausage and mash had obviously been sat around for a while as the onion gravy was in a congealed dollop on the top!). I always like using the tea/coffee facilities in a room but when I took the tray out of the cupboard, the cups and spoons were stuck to the tray so I had to wash up before I could use them! The room and bathroom were a good size (although I think a 5 year old must have done the bizarre grouting in the bathroom!). We tried to get our money’s worth by eating as much as we could for breakfast (and to be fair, apart from the scrambled eggs which were weird, the breakfast was OK). This sort of hotel is probably fine for business people but even though it’s The Holiday Inn, I wouldn’t really recommend it for a holiday stay, unless you take out a second mortgage first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London-Sutton, a modern, full service hotel situated in the heart of Sutton town centre. Perfectly located for many famous Surrey & South London attractions and events Chessington World of Adventure, Wimbledon All England Tennis Club and Epsom Racecourse to name a few. The Holiday Inn, Sutton is easily accessible from Croydon to the east, Kingston to the west, Wimbledon to the north and from the M25 to the south. The hotel has 119 air conditioned bedrooms, including 4 suites, 2 DDA rooms as well 20 Executive rooms all which have en suite facilities, including high speed internet access (HSIA). Kids stay and eat free*. Our Hotel restaurant, lounge and bar offering tempting dishes from around the world including the famous Holiday Inn breakfast. Squiggles Lounge also offers wireless internet connections. The Holiday Inn Meetings Network Rooms and Orchard Suite are self contained on the first floor. A well known venue which comfortably seats 160 for a celebratory meal, or 200 for a corporate meeting. Spirit Health Club, located within the hotel, is open to members and residents. The gymnasium, indoor heated pool, spa, sauna & steam rooms are available to residents on a complimentary basis. *Terms and conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Sutton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Sutton Hotel Sutton
- Sutton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Sutton Surrey