Holiday Inn London Sutton
US$77
US$145
US$65
Travelodge
Premier Inn Epsom North Hotel(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$105
US$91
Priceline
US$81
Travelodge London Raynes Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Epsom Central(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelodge
    Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
    US$72
    PremierInn.com
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsstayed heretown centremilk and cookiesleisure facilitieswell equipped gymtwo double bedspool and saunasteam roomtrain stationair congood sizebreakfast staffhigh streetexecutive roomper nightcar parkboth mornings
    Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here because of its proximity to the town centre and therefore my customer.

The service was excellent and the staff really friendly. Room was very comfortable, but I received an upgrade to an executive room.

The price does not really reflect the overall quality, look and comfort levels offered by the hotel. I suspect the £160+ rates per night reflect its proximity to central london and the events which take place in the local area.

I have stayed at the hotel when the rates were under £100 per night and at that price the hotel cannot be matched.

Room Tip: If you can sweet talk the receptionist to upgrade you free of charge, the exec rooms on the 4th floor are excellent.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service levels we aim for.
    I have taken on board your comment about the £ 160.00 which the hotel charged you for the night and having checked the date you stayed and noticed the hotel was duly fully booked. If you would like to check the nhotel's website I can assure you that room deals are available at all times, depending when leaving plenty of time beforehand when booking a hotel room at the hotel.
    Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in due time,

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my elderly aunt & was very impressed with how they handled our requests. We didn't have a fridge in our room but they were able to supply one within a few hours. My aunt has issues getting into the bath & despite thinking they could not help when we returned to our room they had managed to find her a bath board. Breakfast was expensive but we had the option of eating in Sutton so we didn't take their breakfast. Good location for the station & Sutton town centre.

• Stayed: May 2014
    GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I thought I let you know that breakfast vouchers are available from Reception at a price of £ 10.50 for a fully inclusive hot and cold breakfast buffet.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was no doubt a wonderfully stylish hotel when it was built, but it's now rather dated and has something of a budget feel - and despite the relatively high price of a room. In fact the previous night I's stayed at a Holiday Inn Express (the official budget side of this hotel chain) in Scotland and the standard of the room there was actually higher but the cost much less. Service started off badly with a very rude receptionist (note to manager: in her twenties, short, dyed blond hair, grumpy face) but other than her all other staff were courteous, helpful and friendly. So it's okay but don't expect any great degree of luxury and style and despite the price you'll need to pay for a room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Roger82

I can assure you that we have discussed your comment about the Reception staff with the individual itself as this is not the way I would like to portray the standards and services of the hotel.
    Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and may I suggest you try one of our newly upgraded Executive Rooms during that stay and I would appreciate your feedback on these rooms.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a good Holiday Inn and that is exactly how to see it. However, the restaurant staff at breakfast are surly and rude. Dont ask for a coffee, they react!! The hotel is advertised with a pool and the website has a really enticing picture. It is small, shallow and when we visited, the mens changing room had no shower facilities, not advertised until you arrived in the pool/fitness facilties. Dont come sweaty out of the gym - the solution was suggested to use the disabled shower (there's only one) and then walk naked across the fitness reception to the changing room. Extremely poorly thought out and should have been flagged up earlier. Cut the room rate for lack of the real facilities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
    GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

I have to admit that I am really surprised about your comments regarding our breakfast staff as this is basically the first time I am confronted with a comment like this. Our breakfast staff have been here for years and during my time (including comments made on our website as well TripAdvisor) have been very positive only. I will discuss your comments though with the breakfast team accordingly.
    I can only apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused while we are in the middle of a complete shower refurbishment in both the mens and ladies changing rooms. The usage of the disabled changing facilities as a temporary measure is basically the only option left for us beside of closing down the facilities completely for 3 weeks, something we will try to avoid at any time.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed in february 2014.
    Room was not ready when I arrived, after 10 minutes I was told it was ready but when I got there it was still being cleaned.
    I did get an upgrade to a Jacuzzi room. Very spacious room lovely jacuzzi bath.
    Lovely buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Upgrade if you can, a friend had a standard room, 400 and something but it was tiny, I upgraded same floor but room and bathroom were twice the size.
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    GeneralManager5_9, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014