“Great atmosphere and great food ”
Review of Casa Nostra

Casa Nostra
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Sutton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere and great food ”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I visited in the 13 th may 2014 and really enjoyed the evening. I was with a work colleague and we both enjoyed the good food and very friendly service that we received. We will be going back to sample more of the menu but we are from the specials board and the food was really good and the price was good too. Well worth a visit

Sutton, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Casa nostra is mostly for couples and families. It has an amazing atmosphere with great relaxing music. The staff are friendly and not to forget polite. They have amazing steaks, without doubt the best steak I have ever had. My girlfriend had pasta which was also delicious. The deserts where also amazing and tasty.

• Visited May 2014
“Lovely, any better? Impossible”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Iv been to many restaurants however I think that Casa Nostra has so far been the best. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff are polite and friendly. The food is amazing and it cannot get any better. Homemade dessert was also delicious. Definitely going back to taste more of their amazing dishes.

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for families”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Had a family lunch at weekend.
Service was very friendly - we were made to feel very welcome.
Food was OK - not outstanding but perfectly acceptable.
Overall still a nice experience

London, Ohio
“Fantastic as always!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Came with my family to Casa Nostra last Sunday, by far one of my favourite restaurants! Food was very nice and so is the house wine. The staff always joke around and make you feel welcomed. I've come to Casa Nostra for the last year and it's always delicious. Whether you are going out with your family or a romantic meal as a couple, Casa Nostra always makes you want to return. I recommend this restaurant to people looking for real authentic Italian food.

• Visited April 2014