my partner and family were at the marsden INN on the 7/3/2012 for a meal myself n partner and niece ordered the fish and chips with peas.all was well till i got to tail end of the fish when it leaked out yellowish oil and i spotted a bit of green stuff i put my knife n fork down and left it as we had visited my brothe who lives up there we had to leave to start our journey back home .when we arrived home at 9.30 that night we were in bed at 9.40 my partner william had to run to the toilet to be sick and has still not recovered yet at this moment while im typing this he is in hospital its all down to the fish as we had not eaten anything else .we are going to see what hospital says and if its been brought on by food poisoning we will be taking this matter further...thank you .9/3/2012
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Marsden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsden Hotel South Shields