We have visited this Hotel quite a few times now and yes it is a bit dated in places, it needs some redecorating, but these things take time in a Hotel. They can't just close for a few months to do it, it has to be scheduled to fit in with their bookings. The one draw back they have is no lift in the main building. We were B&B and both were very good, though the first days was a bit busy and the Manager had to come and help. Full English there is always good and the only criticism I have is that they do not have Soy milk. I am not intolerant, I just prefer it, but some people are and it would be good to have the choice. The long life milk is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flat screen television. Freeview and terrestrial channels. Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet connection. Direct dial telephone. Hairdryer. Trouser press. Tea & coffee making facilities. All come as standard in Best Western - The Sea Hotel bedrooms. Our hotel annex provides five extra bedrooms for disabled customers. Secured private car park. Friendly Pub. Private restaurant. Bar. Conference & Event rooms. We have everything you need for a relaxing enjoyable stay at the Sea Hotel in South Shields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Sea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Shields
- South Shields Best Western
- Best Western Newcastle Upon Tyne