“horrific chips”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dhillons Grill & Fry
Reviewed 26 February 2014

me and my mate were starving and this place just opened as we both ordered a portion of chips. when I received my chips they were not nice as you could taste dirty fat and I wouldn't recommend this place for anyone unless if you like dirty fat then go along.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Well the title says it all. Went here as I couldnt be bothered to cook, I wish I had walked back out like another couple did. First impressions? The owner (I think) was rude, too busy doing something else. Other bloke was alright apart from the fact he heated up my order in a mocrowave! I'd already handed money over and was too tired for any hastle. Anyway, the kitchen floor was filthy and the place was stinking of oil, my clothes were still minging from it in the morning! The prices on the menu for the curry dishes looked over priced, its Chichester not the Ritz! A bad experience for me, I wont be going back.

1  Thank Adam Y
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Ordered on line at just eat.com went to collect food - took it home and everything tasted of salt - the 2 curries tasted of salt and the kebab meat - worst curry I've ever had - we had to leave it as was overpowered with salt - feel sick

1  Thank Rayrodman
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was in UK south shield to visit my family friend and we both visited here by coincidence..But we were surprise with the food quality. Restaurant was not to flashy but i was amazed by food service and taste.. All food was advised by the owner as i am not fond of indian fond but my friend was..We ordered some masala fish snacks and lamb korma with garlic bread for meal..This dish is now added to mine Food menu for sure.. More over owner was very polite and he also waver off few bucks from Bill..I am amazed by british people treatment for the guest from outside the country...This restaurant will rock..