“Deliciously fab!!!!!”
Review of Cafe Blanca - CLOSED

Cafe Blanca
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cafe coffee shop during the day Friday & Saturday evenings from 5pm - 9pm Serving Modern & Traditional Tapas menus Fully licensed with a good selection on wines, beers & cider.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Airy, v clean, lovely welcoming people genuinely appreciate your custom. Fab food. Gorgeous desserts. Gr8 range of food and drinks on menu!
A gem in harton village in South Shields. We'll worth a visit.
Hot food served lovely and hot!
Cakes presented well and no skimpy portions like some cafés. We're regulars now and would recommend without any hesitation. Oh, and .... FREE WI FI. Review by Patch's mum and dad :-) :-)

7  Thank Jochbear59
There are newer reviews for Cafe Blanca

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I recently visited Café Blanca with my parthere. We had eaten there in the past when under previous ownership when the food was quite good but the service was diabolical. Now, what a transformation. The welcome was warm, friendly and they genuinely seemed pleased to see you. The menu is fairly extensive for this type of operation. the food came quickly, well presented. We were even asked if we would care to try a new cole slaw chef was thinking of introducing. We obviously said yes and when it was served we gave it a try with no one hovering over our shoulder.( It was delicious. On the menu asap ).
I would recomend this as it's one of the best I've had the pleasure of visiting.

9  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Been here twice and it is a really wonderful place. Very, very clean, good choice of food and drinks and the staff are so unbelievably friendly. The second time we went, the cafe closed at 4pm and we hadn't realised, but the lady closing up let us stay and have another drink while she was cleaning up. So nice! It's decorated lovely and you just have a really nice feeling while you're there, it's a great atmosphere. I've seen people from all walks of life in there and I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable.
The only quibble I have (and it is such a minor nitpick), is that the outdoor seating could be a bit better. It wasn't even bad though, just could be a little better. Didn't take away from the visit at all though.
A great, great place to go.

7  Thank ZZRose
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I was expecting something better to be honest, the food was ok but the service a little in the slow side. 30 minutes for two toasties is a bit much. It wasn't like it was stowed out either.

4  Thank Alialfa
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had a lovely lunch here yesterday - so nice to visit somewherem nice, clean and crisp! Food was tasty - somewhere nice to go for a break when you work locally!

6  Thank ditzy666