South Shields!...was the place to be this summer when my fiance and I went up (from Portsmouth) to see our friends and attend the sister's graduation.
We stayed from the 8th till the 12th of July.
- Very clean! Partner even did a "wipe" test for fun against the head board. No dust! :-D
- Super comfy bed. Fell right to sleep peacefully. Don't let it put you off if it is on a busy street! - you can't tell :)
- Extra milk provided as we like our coffee's milky. Thank you!
- Free choccy's left on the bed...always a pleasure ;)
- Power shower kept us feeling fighting fresh each morning.
- Janet was lovely~ She sure makes killer fried eggs! Soft yolk each time, Yum.
What more could you want from a B&B eh(?) ;)
[N.B: We can't really comment on the tourist aspect as I used to live in South Shields not too long ago. But the extra tidbits from Janet kept us amused!]More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking