“Just great.”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Just great.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Best full English brekki ever & everyone should try it at least once, we were served by Charlotte, nothing was a problem, made to feel very very welcome, we'll be back again.

cumbria
“cheap and cheerful!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

haveing visited toby many occasion we decided to use this 1 for 2 reasons, 1) we had a meal voucher to use and 2) its is 5 mins drive from newcastle airport. was not busy, seemed a friendly atmosphere inside, i had the roast beef, only seemed a small piece left but chef explained first it was slightly overcooked. plenty of veg and yorkshires to choose from. opted out of dessert. staff seemed pleasant would defo return again :)

Portrush, United Kingdom
“great place to eat”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

it is well known for good food, they do a 4 meat carvery with good selection of vegetables, as well as ala cart
something for everyone. eat in or out in the garden great this weather

Visited July 2014
Gillingham, England, United Kingdom
“As much as you can eat”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

we went last sunday with friends, and very impressed, 4 choices of meat i had all 4 (i got called a piggy) loads of freshly cooked veg and lovely crunchy roast potatoes, not to mention the HUGE yorky puds, all flavors of gravy and something to accompany every meat WOW. Enjoyed it that much we had one of their lovely ice crean desert, did i mention they also do a big plate special too, for those of us who are really hungry. Good food great value will definitelly be going again when in the area, Well done Toby Carvery

durham, england
“fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went to the Toby for breakfast for a change as we had received a £5 code via email (both me and my mam)
I was well impressed with the breakfast. Was expect cheap tasteless sausages but they were delicious. The bacon was a bit fatty but one you removed the edges it was nice. I do prefer my bacon well done but it was very nice. The chopped potato, bacon, cheese and onion mixture was absolutely gorgeous. There were plenty of greenhouse type tomatoes and the beans were not cheap smart price beans. The fried eggs were passable, although i would have preferred them fried to order! There was was a toast maker to make your own toast and a choice of brown or white bread with lots of different types of jams or marmalades and a choice of butter or margarine.
The teas and coffees were unlimited refills for £1.99. There was no refill sodas available to buy as the gas had run out and I much prefer a cold drink with a hot meal.
I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast buffet and will definitely be back to Toby for breakfast. I found all the food nice and hot, sometimes with Toby carvery the vegetables and potatoes are lukewarm and not piping hot. Only thing was once I had had a big breakfast I was ready for another sleep!!!